The privacy and security of your personal information is something we take very seriously, and we want you to be aware of how we collect and handle that information on our site.
We collect personal information such as name, address, and e-mail address, when you knowingly provide it to us.
All personal information is protected and encrypted by SSL.
We are committed to protecting the information you give us. Any information that you give us is protected by a password. Your information is stored in password-protected, limited-access servers.
We do not sell or disclose individually identifiable information obtained online about our visitors to outside organizations. The only exceptions to this rule are the following:
- With a partner, if necessary to fill your order
- If it is required by law
- If disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of customers, employees, or property
At times, we may utilize e-mail for any of these reasons:
- To conduct online surveys
- To respond to a site visitor's e-mail
- To confirm orders placed online
- To send information that a visitor has requested
- To use opt-in e-mail lists from third parties occasionally to promote our latest specials
In all of these situations, we will provide you with directions on how to opt out of future e-mails of this nature.
Although, various laws and standards of practice require us to maintain records, at any time, you can have yourself removed from our database.
For more information, please contact us.